Monday, October 11, 2010

Waiting. As usual.

So today like many other days I am waiting for David Acshe to get done with football pratice which ends at 6. I'm sitting in the computer lab at school listening to a bunch of Koreans talking. In there launguage, so I don't understand anything what so ever.
                Daily after school I sit in the hallways doing homework while teachers and students walk by giving me funny looks. Where else do I have to go. Tell me that! Sometimes when I'm really tired I'll just fall asleep and then the cleaning guys will come along and wake me up with their vacums.
                I hate when I have nothing to do. I finish all my homework. The dorms are empty and I can't find any of my friends. Hmmm maybe go for a walk? Holiday? Get an Arnold Palmer? Which Arnold Palmer is now my favorite beverage. I'm in love with it. I'm collecting the cans, I'm not sure how many I have. 7 maybe?
                The librarian is kicking me out. Thus ends my blog post
<3 Britta
             

No comments:

Post a Comment